Autumn trip to Bengtskär lighthouse.
Autumn arrives in the outer archipelago. Nature calms down. The sea air is cool and crisp.
Our trip goes through the Hitis archipelago, along the most sheltered route towards the outer archipelago and Bengtskär lighthouse.
For lunch we serve Bengtskär's own fish soup made from local fish, archipelago rye bread, butter and water. Other beverages available from the café. Coffee and cinnamon bun included.
Departure 11 p.m. Kasnäs -> Bengtskär
Departure 3:15 p.m. Bengtskär -> Kasnäs
- Duration: day trip, approx. 5,5h
- Tour dates: Saturdays and Sundays, 2019, September 1st, 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd, 28th and 29th.
- Services and guiding available in Finnish, Swedish, English
- Additional: Café and souvenir shop at the lighthouse. Possible too book overnight accomodation Sat-Sun at the lighthouse.
- Departure harbour: Kasnäs at the southern tip of Kimito island. Address for car navigator: Kasnäsintie 1296. Free public parking 300m before the harbour.
- Weather reservation: Severe weather prevents going to the lighthouse on average 5 days/month in September. Trip will be cancelled according to weather forecast and money fully refunded.
- Boats are equipped with toilets.
- Trip very suitable for charter groups also.
Making a reservation
Boats can be fully booked, so we warmly recommend making a reservation.
When you reserve the trip, start by selecting the number of people. The green days on the calendar are still available for the number of people you chose. Select a day, and press the Reserve button when the departure time is displayed. The system may briefly announce "There is not enough capacity on the selected date" before the departure time appears.
Your booking will be added into the shopping cart, and you can make additional reservations in the online store. When you're done, click on the basket and press the Checkout button.
Please, read also terms before making a reservation.
Tickets for children
Don't forget to book places for the smallest in the family! Tickets for children (0-2 year olds and 3-12 year olds) are sold as separate products in the webshop. Children may only travel accompanied by an adult.